Monday, April 20, 2009

From My Lips To God's Ears

Today it's cold and raining but after two days of absolutely gorgeous weather I can't complain. I went to the dentist this morning, after missing my last appoinment last month, only to find out that they don't except my current insurance. The funny thing, though, is that I asked them if they accepted my insurance when I made the appoinment and the young lady who asnwered the phone said yes. Unfortunately for me, she didn't bother to tell me which of the selected branches of said insurance that they accept specifically. I wasn't too mad since the visit gave me the opportunity to leave the house this morning and there's something about watching people hurry to and fro in the early morning streets of New York City. That being said, I'm glad i'm back at home watching the rain fall from my living room windows.



Yesterday a very good friend of mine had a party to observe the canabis holiday of 420. I showed up around three with a twelve pack of Coronas and Pilsbury cookies. So many old faces that I hadn't seen in ages showed up. It's always a good time at Corren's and yesterday was no different. I do wish I would've gone back after I left though. Ahhhh, just as well...



On Saturday I went to an NYU continuing education information session that was less painful and more insightful than I thought it would be. And I must say after going through it I feel like the admission process is a lot less intimidating. That's not to say it's easy but still...

No comments: