Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ain't It The Truth


I decided last week that this week would be the start of a renewed since of urgency and approachment in regards to my job search. I revised my resume and came up with a creative and unique cover letter. I also made me an appointment to have my hair straigtened and my nails done. I submitted approximately ten or fifteen resume's and have about four call backs three of which landed in interviews for possible gigs. I say possible because the interviews are with recruiting firms. That seems to be the agent of choice for would be employers these days.

I made a point to only show interested in jobs that I might actually wanna go to for the most part and that made the most since financially. It's been two months now and I figure Summer's winding down it's time to get it poppin again.



And so, easy, breezy like this view from the balcony on my trip to Aruba I feel good about the possibilities.

On another note, i've been thinking of volunteering for the Obama campain. I surely don't have any money to give. Hell, it's hard enough paying bills less known donations. But time? that I got. Plenty of it in fact. At least right now I do. Hopefully that'll change soon though.

No comments: